There are two types of UK companies that we recommend and offer for company formation for non-UK resident owners. These are:
- UK Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
- UK Limited Company (UK Ltd. Company)
The UK Company laws permit company formation with non- resident shareholders and non-resident directors. This situation is ideal for our non- resident clients who want to register a UK company as part of their strategic business plans.
The Ltd Company is the most popular UK incorporation form. This is a UK company that issues shares to non-resident shareholders, and provides limited liability protection for the shareholders of the UK Limited company. A Limited company is managed by a board of Directors, and can distribute profits through dividends, which are not subject to National Insurance contributions.
Another popular UK company registration business entity with non-residents is the UK LLP. This is a business structure that combines the simple management style of a partnership and provides limited liability protection for the non-resident members (partners).
What are the Advantages of UK Company Formation for Non-UK Residents?
The advantages of a UK company formation with non-resident directors and shareholders are not limited to the tax advantages; there are many other benefits in UK company registration which include:
- The ability to incorporate in the UK and do business through a UK company. This can enhance the integrity and image of your business and provide easier access to European, and other markets.
- UK companies pay taxes and are tax transparent; they can avoid the scrutiny and criticism that sometimes befalls offshore companies.
- If your Company should suffer bankruptcy or incur other debts, Limited liability Protection legally protects your personal assets. Limited liability is one of the foremost advantages and reasons for UK company incorporation of LLP and UK limited companies.
- UK company formation provides the use of a common and traditional corporate structure that is trusted, accepted and well known in the business world.
- UK company formation provides the ability to open a UK business bank account for the UK Company.
- Minimising taxes as part of a tax planning strategy using the UK Company as part of your business company structures. Furthermore Great Britain has signed over 100 double taxation treaties. For a non UK resident, UK company incorporation means enjoying tax exemptions.
What are the Company Formation Requirements?
It seems like a UK company formation with non-resident officers should be more complicated, however it is not. Company registration for non-residents is as simple as incorporation for UK residents. You will need to provide the following documents:
- Identifications details (picture identification)
- Proof of residential address (a bank statement or utility bill)
We will process the UK company order and send you a full kit of company incorporation documents. UK company formation with non-residents is process that can be completed within 24 hours.
UK Companies Structures with Non Residents
A UK company registration allows the UK company formation with non-UK resident corporate entities, which is a benefit on its own.
UK Company Formation for Non-Residents
We specialise in UK company registration with non-resident directors shareholders. Our company understands the requirements for UK company formation with non-residents and we know how to approach UK banks for your bank account application to be successful.